Last Updated: March 3, 2022
The site is not designed with security and access management to process “protected health information” as defined under the Health and Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996.
YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL MEDICAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. At present, the only information that you provide us is an email address should you choose to register for our newsletter.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your internet protocol address (or IP address), country you are browsing from, computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. This helps us better understand our users, their needs and how to optimize this service and experience.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services (including collecting aggregate data on our users);
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including our newsletter as well as any confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- to link or combine user information with other third party information;
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request; and
- to deliver advertisements that may be more relevant to you.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as follows:
- With third-party vendors to enable us to provide the website’s services, such as our email vendor MailChimp an Google Analytics.
- With your consent, e.g., you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses;
- to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our newsletter and marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” of receiving further promotional emails from us. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails, including emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, however, it could affect how our Site works for you.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
You acknowledge and agree that we may retain your information indefinitely. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for user information we process and maintain, no security measures can guarantee absolute safety.
This Website is only available to users 18 and over. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever.
California Consumer Privacy Act
SUPPLEMENTAL STATE SPECIFIC DISCLOSURES
- Do Not Track
We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals, as the internet industry is currently still working on DNT standards, implementations and solutions.
- California Shine the Light
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their ‘personal information’ (if any, and as defined under applicable California law) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. We do not sell user information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- California Erasure Law
California allows residents under the age of 18 and who are a registered user of our website to request that we remove from the website content you posted that can be accessed by any other user (whether registered or not). We do not currently permit any such posting of information.
- California Consumer Privacy Act
Please note that while we applaud efforts such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to give consumers more control over the use of their information, we are not a business subject to the terms of the CCPA pursuant to Civil Code Section 1798.140(c).
Requests to Opt-Out (Do Not Sell Information)
Nevada allows consumers to opt-out of the sale of “covered information” collected through a website or online service. “Covered information” includes: (i) first and last name; (ii) home or other physical address; (iii) email address; (iv) telephone number; (v) social security number; (vi) any identifier that allows a person to contact a consumer; or (vii) other information that is personally identifiable.
We currently do not sell any covered information of Nevada consumers.
319 Argonne Ave, Long Beach, CA 90814