Add a Non-Profit Listing
OpenCounseling offers free listings to all non-profit counseling agencies. We have some basic requirements:
- You must be a Registered Charity or a 501(c) non-profit.
- Your agency must offer outpatient counseling.
- In the US, your therapists must be state-licensed/registered (pastoral counseling is OK where your state allows).
- You must have at least 5 therapists offering therapy at your clinic.
- You must be in the countries we currently serve. There are over 30 countries on this list right now including the US, Canada, UK, South Africa, Mexico and India. For a full list, please go to this page and look for countries with an “In-Person Counseling” option.
To List A Clinic
Please submit the following information to us via our contact form. We accept listing requests from agency employees, but we also accept listings based on information provided by the general public.
- Agency name.
- All addresses where you provide outpatient counseling. We only show one address per city, so please submit your main outpatient site in each city.
- Description (we may augment your description with information found on your website). Please include details of the types of clients you see as well as your fee structure.
Our mission is to make counseling available to all. There is no charge for listings, but we reserve the right to include/exclude listings.
Updates to Existing Listings
If this is an update for an existing listing, please let us know the URL of the original listing.
Thank you for your contribution. We deeply care about contributing to mental health around the world. We hand check every agency and add listings within 2 business days.